Friday, September 6, 2013

Sephora Countour 12 Hour Eye Pencil


So I had an interview with Sephora (which, for the moment hasn't gone anywhere, still hoping though) and I shared my love of Urban Decay 24/7 liners with my interviewer and told her I was excited to try the new Sephora liners. She stunned me when she said they were better! Yeah, you heard that right, she said Sephora's are better. And I have to agree!

The main problem I have with UD is that the colors slide around a little bit when I sweat or rub my eyes. This only happens during the summer when my skin is a little oily or when I use eye cream or moisturizer near the eyes. Still, it's not something I want to deal with. Who does?

With the Sephora brand pencil I got more of a pencil finish and less of a gel texture. This helps it stay put and makes it perfect for summer use. I have number 23 Summer Cruise (the Sephora site has it listed as Turquoise)  and I have to say it's awesome. My only complaint is that it's a little less shimmery on the eye and slightly less-bright. That can be remedied by adding another coat.

I'll still use my Urban Decays in the Fall/Winter months but for half the price you can't beat these gems. There were so many colors I wanted that it was hard to narrow it down.

No comments:

Post a Comment